Translate to Spanish

Monday, March 30, 2015

Letter #28

March 2, 2015 

So I’m just out here in Guatemala and stuff.  

We have been working super hard and we are seeing some better results in the stats.  I have been better about being focused on the work all this week but I just have to do my best to not think about Jayden showing up at the airport with the fam in one happy little reunion.  That stuff is poison to think about while in the field haha.  Good work Jayman!  I am just excited to see you guys all together this coming mothers day!

Today for p-day we went tie fabric shopping in the big market place.  We found some cool stuff but we didn’t buy anything because the dude wouldn’t lower the price enough.  Pah there’s always next week.  We ate at that Hong Kong China place.  We got back to the house after buying food and then I took a nap.  I am always soooo tired out here.  In a few minutes I’ll be calling some members about a family home evening.  Then it’s off to work for the rest of the week.

My companion and I are getting along well.  We are working hard together. This ward has not seen a convert baptism in about 8 months.  We finally put a fecha fija for baptism (the first one the ward has seen for these 8 months)  We are working with about 20 investigators and every one of them has not come from the references of the members.  

We are working with some pretty amazing investigators that want to know about what we have to say.  Its super cool to explain something and see that things are clicking and that the investigator is interested in what we have to share.  We use Mormon Messages to get inside of peoples house and it helps us a lot. It is a lot better to be able to get in the houses to share at least a little video.  It’s cool stuff.

We went to the temple this week.  The temple here is absolutely amazing.  If you guys pick me up you will all be going to a session with me and it is going to be awesome stuff haha.

Time is beginning to run short but hey guys I’ll write you all next week and we will see what’s up woop woop yaaaaaa.

Well you guys are going to have just about the coolest week every!  Dad and Mom maybe in Spain but for sure Jayman will be home.  How weird is that.  I have know idea what that is going to be like haha.  Just make sure that Jayden doesn’t get married before I get out there.  That would not make me happy.  I just can’t picture Jayden not out on a mission.  It's gonna be weird being the only one out here.  Well, I’m going to get to work again.  Love you guys ton.  Ill try to send a better letter next week.  The fotos were just awesome!  Ill see if I can send some next week.

Love 


Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment