Translate to Spanish

Monday, November 17, 2014

Letter #14

October 27, 2014

It has been hard to be away from home but little by little it is easier to just think about you guys and not be sad.  Hopefully soon it will only be fond memories haha.  Thank you so much for all of those email addresses.

I really do love you mom!  Just just hope that you know that if that bell our front is still up and is making noise that it is probably me haha.  Just telling you that I am thinking about you and that I am just fine.

Although my area should be very humble, religion is the only thing keeping it from being so.  Even though we teach as simply as possible, the people just don’t get it.  We have so many people that receive us that we don’t have time in the day to get to all of them.  But they also never complete commitments haha.  I will be working on that as well as my Spanish.  The language is moving along and I think that I am doing just fine for how long I’ve been out.  I just rely on the Lord and do what I can.  No matter how little it is.
Elder Mar my companion

Hope you have a great Halloween!!

Love,

Elder Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment